View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:50 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
Then you're truly a bigger problem than the immigrants themselves...

Never heard of immigrants throwing away docs and ID's ?
do you dumb think that someone who is fleeing because his house was bombed will have a chance so search for his papers? actually 1/3 of the refugees appear without papers for that reason.

Quote:
You've been duped Thommy and more than you can imagine and you'll continue getting duped, you're that naive and can't even follow a simple red string, you only see what you want to see.
the funny part between you and me is that i take my numbers from official sources and you take them from fake sources.

can you explain me how you want to prove that my sources are fake and why your sources are not?

Quote:
You're an equally large threat to the future as the EU bureaucrats, Angela Merkel and the rest of the traitors who time after time tries to lecture the citizens on what is right and what is wrong to think.
well what she did up to here was helping to give german citizens one of the highest prosperity levels in the world.

the majority of Germans (including Merkel) knows that there is a need to change a few things but we do not resolve them the same way as 1939.

but we also know what humanity means.

Quote:
Go back to your hiding, away from the real problems of Europe dumb clown...
the problem in europe are people like you.
this is a MUCH bigger problem than the refugee and immigration problem.

if there is a need to throw people out of the country than its regarding right radical dumbfucks with no brain and no idea how a world with more and more people can survive in the future.

the problem of immigration and refugees is caused by people who think like you because if there would not be war and terrorism (what is made out of our own prosperity hunger) there would not be a need for them to flee.
and this problem is only the start because in a few decades the region around the equator
will be uninhabitable because of greedy people who use your smallest brain in order to heat the human-made climate change.

how many choices will this people have?

if you ever will have children you can be sure that they will be killed by refugees who will come to get your country because we destroyed theirs.

if that is what you want - keep on thinking as you think. you can believe that an armed hunter will win against one wolf but he will not be able to win against 1000 wolfs.

you are so unlogic and so blind that you think only from 12 PM to noon. this is the reason why people like you should not have ANY power in your hand because you are not competent and not reliable enough to hold it.