Old 09-20-2017, 09:25 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
First, I asked you first.

Next, Allow me to clarify.

I'm NOT a Hillary fan. I am however, a Dem, and a liberal thinker. I believe the election was stolen from Hillary Clinton, and that Drumpf is an illegitimate president.

Did Hillary derail Bernie? Yes I think she did. Was it illegal? I don't know but if it was, people need to go to jail. If she lied about it? Yes then she's a bitch and if there's a legal case for lying about it then she should go to jail too.

Now. Will you answer my question to you, good sir? If Trump turns out to be a criminal and he lied all kinds of lies to you to win your vote, would you still love the guy?

I think you're right...!
I think the DNC favored Hillary, decided to go with her, and that was that. I do not believe this is illegal; There are no laws that state how the DNC or RNC operate in this area. (Correct me if i am wrong.) The DNC wanted Hillary. They surely did not and would not accept Bernie; Bernie is not really a democrat. Hillary has fifty years of being a Democrat while Bernie has what, two years?

I also think Trump was not elected by legit means - he had help from a foreign power. This is becoming more and more obvious every day. However, this surely does not mean Hillary gets to take his place. No matter what Hillary has not won the election, and in the event Trump is removed Pence would take his place. However, if Trump goes Pence would have to go too; The only reason Pence is in office is because the Trump campaign received help from a foreign power. Doesn't that put Ryan next in line? Not a huge fan of him, he has no spine, but at this point anyone other than Trump would be good.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote