View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 09:15 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
You know nothing of the sort. All you know is the same media sources that lied to you all during the election that has lied since the election, claims some anonymous sources are saying this and that.

The article you posted about Manafort supposedly selling weekly updates. So you think he's willing to sell information to some Russian billionaire but not his partner in crime John Podesta? BTW your source.. John Podesta is a contributor for the Washington Post..... Maybe he's the anonymous source? https://www.washingtonpost.com/pr/wp...=.f21fef76ccd8

He's been getting hammered by folks like me on WaPo linking him to Manafort.
They are anonymous sources because they would lose their jobs if they came out in public. It surely doesn't make them any less valid.

So far it seems that all of the information from anonymous sources have been correct.

Do I think Podesta is involved in handing out this information? Perhaps. I really think it's someone pretty high up in the FBI or CIA. It's Deepthroat V2.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote