View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 09:50 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
You're truly an intolerant judgemental dipshit Thommy. Enjoy talking about ww2 and nazis. Your arguments are as bad and it never fails when you point finger and label others. It's funny every time hence you're a clown

No one here wants a war in Europe but that's where things are going, keep hugging your strong economy it won't stay that way forever. Establishment of Europe is opening up for a much bigger conflict than we're seeing today, mark my words.
can i remind you on the topic of this thread:

Have the Germans lost their fucking minds ??

so this is NOT finger pointing?

and i ask myself HOW can you point on something what you only get from your fake sources ????

you do not have the smallest clue of german mentality and thoughts - do have a the smallest clue how germany was growing after the WW2.
you do not even mention that the majority of this right radical idiots are born in a germany what was already fixed from them what worked hard and what HAVE the experience with national pride.

i donīt know how young you are but you sound like a very young and very wrong educated guy who is even proud to be an asshole.

nothing in your words is more than a result of a successful brainwash strategy from people who know how easy it is to brainwash and use easy thinkers.

the biggest mistake mankind made in the past is to give guys like you such a bad education that they are nailed on such a low level as you are.
THIS is something what should be changed in the future - but it can not be changed with people like you and all this other uneducated, low IQ, right radical dumbfuckers.