View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:10 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
There is Paul and they are upset very upset, cause they are seeing how Germany has changed last 15 years. Those who still were a bit unsure about things changed opinion last 2 years after seeing through Merkel's agenda and rest of establishment. For every new rape of a German woman or girl there's a few more voting for a party who wants less immigration, more security, more focus on Germany and not spending tax money elsewhere.

The party AfD is the only viable choice for Germany right now, there's another party but too extreme and will never get anywhere unless whole country goes into chaos. I'm hoping AfD at least will reach 15% that would give them a few seats in the bundestag after not having any prior to this election. Germany will unfortunately get the same kind of puppet this time considering how civilized and stupidly tolerant the masses are.
There's a growing Right Wing all over Europe. The problem is the mainstream parties are more interested in the economy than the welfare of their people. Mass Migration is bringing wage down and sending debt up. Globalisation is good got big corporations, but bad for the working class. Now we have automation, here's a list of jobs that will be automated.

That will mean millions more added to the unemployment lists. All the main parties are in favour of mass migration so migrants will be the key for the Far Right to motivate the unemployed and low paid to rebel.

I will be gone by the time it hits. Just remember my words. There will be no new jobs to soak up the unemployed, there will just be new machines.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook