View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:42 AM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
the only clown here is you
you are the brainwashed and the one what lives in wonderland.

i will not even try to explain you that there are much more cases with brutality done from germans on germans done from americans on americans and done from dutch to dutch.

also i will not try to explain your little mind that there is a difference between immigrants and refugees because you will not understand it anyway.

and last not least you will see next sunday what germans are thinking about right radical assholes like you. and after that they will survive and resolve the problems in their country WITHOUT advise from right radical brainless farts as you are and continue to be a wealthy country.

why do you not seek the reason of your hate in yourself?
nobody here is responsable for the shit in your head and your terrible life.
it is YOU who is responsable for that.
No need to explain anything to me, I know what you are thommy. You don't care about women, you don't care about terrorist victims. All you care about is that the current situation remains the same.

I know Merkel or Schultz will become the chancellor, I don't have any unrealistic expectations. This is just the beginning BUT Germany wont fix anything until next election. Rapes will continue, integration will continue being mediocre, crime will continue spreading, EU will keep doing what they already do strengthening their control over the members of the EU. You're a living proof this situation is not healthy for the countries of Europe.

You speak so much of economy, just wait when this boom is over and slump starts to take over.

Believe all you want I'm a radical right, I know what I am.

You're not the slightest trustworthy Thommy. Your rhetoric works only on the weak minded, so continue spreading your lies for all means.