View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 06:15 PM  
Helix
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
Remember When James Clapper Categorically Denied Any Wiretap Against Trump Campaign?

Why in the world would the mainstream media continue to take James Clapper seriously?

In March the former Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama appeared on Meet the Press to respond to President Donald Trump?s now-infamous tweets regarding a ?wiretap? related to his campaign during the Obama Administration. Host Chuck Todd asked Clapper point-blank whether any wiretap had occurred:

But I will say that, for the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no such wiretap activity mounted against? the president elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign. I can?t speak for other Title Three authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity.

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/...rump-campaign/
Not just Clapper. Obama, Holder, Clapper, Comey, Koskinen, Lynch also his appointees, all liars.