View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:02 PM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You should really inform yourself, its a shame the entire right wing has been dumbed down so much you refuse to accept provable facts but instead choose to believe nonsense. Seriously wake the fuck up you people are destroying this country with your ignorance.
You lazy motherfucker it is idiots like you that have destroyed the Democratic Party. Bitch look around you - do you call that winning? Get off your lazy ass, stop posting so much, and do something. What the fuck were you doing November 9th when Trump won? I was at the fuckin Javits center asshole. I watched Clinton with my own eyes. I wonder if your stupid ass even voted. You and your lazy kind have done more for the republicans than the Koch brothers.

It is no surprise you are too stupid to know I supported Clinton. Why don't you change sides now? if you were predicting Trump would win in 2020 then I might believe he'd lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
omg.... read the news man... Crocket is right.
I read the news every day. Just like I did during the last 3 presidencies. What wins elections is votes, not NYT articles and sipping fuckin lattes. When the house goes blue in 2018 then we'll talk. Until then this is all useless circle jerk bullshit.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote