View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 03:05 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Comey was just spying for Obama/Clinton likely. Where did he actually go? No where except being fired via the susuggestion from the person who appointed Mueller
Just so I make sure I am understanding this correctly:

Mueller wanted to go after Manafort, but Obama wouldn't let him because it would harm Hillary/Podesta. So, when Mueller stepped down (btw after staying on the job for an extra two years at Obama's request) then Obama brought in Comey who then set out working on Obama's behalf spying for him and Clinton. Never mind that at this same time he had been carrying out a major investigation into Hillary and her emails and even spoke publically about them, likely damaging her presidential candidacy. But, I assume, that was all a smoke screen to cover up that he was actually working for her. Then Trump wins the election, fires Comey and now Mueller is free to investigate Hillary as he wished to do in the past and all the stuff about Trump and Russia is just another smokescreen to keep us from seeing what he is really doing.

Am I correct here?
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote