View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 09:13 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBFS View Post
You shouldnt worry to much about the %, (the 40% that is yours)

Thing with the videos/revshare is.
Your main cost are making the videos. and after that you earn 12$ (40% of 29.95) for each person subscribing each month. No (real) extra costs for each one, the more the better.

You can offer affiliates anything you want, ranging from 10% to 80%, its the weigoff.
How many sales will they generate me, how many extra affiliates/sales will i get when i increase the %
So if offering 80% to affiliate would get you 2mil revenue = 200k profit (also -10% for processor)
vs
10% getting you you 50k revenue = 40k profit (also -10% for processor) you would be a lot better off with the 80% offer ofc.

Mainly saying this because i find the 200 affiliate with the TOP 10 in the $100's fairly low. Which doesnt suprise me with the 10% though. (for actual items, like toys/dolls 10% isnt strange, but for streams/downloads it is)
Thanks for your comment but I have decided NOT to go membership.... I also am not sure your math works....for the 200 K profit, I believe that is just a wishful thinking, but hey thanks.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote