View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 05:27 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
In my experience it is hard to trust people, but considering you will do, try to think in segments, cause webmastering is a wide concept. For example you should try to put Traffic in a segment, and Branding in a segment, and put 2 different talents on this. What I always did was Mind Mapping the whole concept and on this way I could see who could do what.

If you are searching for a sort of Office that does this kind of things in a sort of Webmaster Package I would not be able to help you into a direction. But for sure it sounds like you need a consultant, and a few here are on the board. They can help you start up with the first steps, and show you into the (hopefully) right direction.

Your website will be something like a video picture site where users can participate in? Only the billing, mobile and payment options for that to make a 24.7 income is already a job on its self, interactive concepts like this need a serious ground layer cause when they sky rocket after a good start up then there is no time to solve problems anymore.

Hopefully you will get some experts here on your thread, good luck!
If you need affiliate traffic, please hit me up, I have always room for new sponsors...
thank you very much
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote