View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 09:57 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Then why do you keep posting it?

You are framing it as a "secret" meeting with the UAE.
We don't have any conflict with the UAE.

And in 2008 Senator Barrack Obama went out during the campaign on a worldwide tour having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders. Bush's administration did NOT "unmask" Obama and his operatives. Why not? Because it's STANDARD operating procedure.
Of course you don't remember that.

If Drumpf and his people were having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders...so what?

People meet with them every day.

You act as if we are Nazi Germany and people are not ALLOWED to talk.

Get over it Rochard. Your predictions of Trump's demise have been 100% wrong.
Just like your election predictions were 100% wrong.

You are simply hate-filled when it comes to Trump and you have no clarity of thought.
No, you couldn't be more wrong.

Why would the Trump people suddenly have to meet with the leader of the UAE in secret? Not once, but multiple times? It's already a known fact that the UAE was trying to set up a back channel to Trump long before he was elected. Why wouldn't the leader of a foreign country notify the US government of them entering the US? If there was nothing illicit or illegal about these meetings, why they go to through so huge lengths to keep it secret?

Did Senator Obama have private meetings with world leaders? Did they meet on a little known island in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Did they sneak in foreign leaders to speak to them? Or did Obama go through proper channels and notify the state department in advance? Seems to me a senator or congress person should notify the State Department in advance of such meetings, and then follow up with the State Department after the fact - and the CIA if needed. This is common sense. Oddly enough, it seems that everyone involved in the Trump campaign failed to do this at any level - and then lied about it while under oath. Multiple times. The very man in charge of our justice department lied under oath about secret meetings with Russian government officials multiple times.

My predictions of Trump's demise has been 100% wrong? Yeah, me and hundreds of millions of people. So far this administration has gone down exactly the way I thought it would - The Trump administration is claiming that everything is better while they have accomplished nothing at all. They have an ad out saying they've "made our military stronger" but haven't changed a damn thing. This same ad claims to have made our border stronger while they haven't done a single thing. They talk about all of the jobs they have created, which is the same amount of jobs being created the year before by Obama. This administration has accomplished nothing good, and not a single major piece of legislation. We are almost one fourth through his first and obviously only term, not a single major piece of legislation, lowest approval rating of a president during my life time, he has pissed off our allies, pissed off our enemies, and made a complete ass out of himself and our country.

Trump and his staff, before taking office, surely can speak to whomever they want. However, there are rule, protocols, and laws involved here. All they needed to do was pick up the phone and let the US government know they were having a meeting. Instead, being the fucking morons they are, they tried to do everything in secret, not even beginning to understand that if a high ranking leader of a foreign country sneaks into the United States the CIA will be investigating and watching.

No Robbie, I am not hate filled. I am disgusted and disappointed. And embarrassed.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote