View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:23 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
I must say,

It's nice to see liberals and conservatives agree on something for a change.

I would love to see both sides make a few more concessions about their party instead of blindly repping "their team". Would carry a lot of weight in making ones debate more plausible and well reasoned (both sides).

It's a shame that everyone doesn't find a common ground and agree to disagree on everything else after making their point. The common ground in this case should be that both sides are being gamed by the MSM and misdirecting their anger at each other.

No matter what the side, it's a proper job these days to maintain an open mind. All of this partitioning is by design.
The alt-right here isn't about an open mind it's about welding power based on race and trying to disenfranchise people of color here legally & illegally.

On other adult boards you can have a normal political discussions from all sides, here it's pure hate, personal attacks and trolling if you're not alt-right.

I agree with your post well said
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote