View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 07:32 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosa View Post
Yes, I know all about this. I only use ATM's inside Bank not on the street and one other place. I wiggle and push the card insert, check the keypad look for pinhole camera and cover the keypad and they still got me. What more can I do. If you can trust the ATM's inside the Bank we are all doomed.
the ATM in the bank, is it one of those 24hour ATM places where you insert your card so that they let you in and the ATM-s are inside? If so then you got skimmed on the door or the ATM inside because these places are actually better for skimmers to be inserted than regular busy street ATM-s...

If the ATM was in a regular bank with working hours, then it was somewhere else the skimmed you...the keypad took your PIN they are very hard to spot if you do not know exactly what to look for...my advise is to find an ATM you trust and scratch the keypad...if you do not see this scratch next time you come, chances are there is a skimmer installed...

the fact that they took your PIN means that this is a pro crew...they will never catch them because they take money from ATM-s wearing motorcycle helmets with visors down and they do not get off the bikes...its like in the movies they just drive next to an ATM and if they see anything suspicious they hit the gas...