View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:57 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
And what the fuck do you think Clinton or Sanders would do? What would you do? Never once have you answered my question about what YOU think he should do. What would make YOU happy?

Nothing; I get it.
Of course you don't get it.

Trump said he was going to fix this. During the campaign he blasted Clinton for how the Obama administration has been handling North Korea, which is the same exact way we've bee handling it for fifty years. Trump promised us he was going to fix this. Trump promised us North Korea would not be allowed to have ICBMs, which they now seem to have. Instead, Trump is doing the same exact thing we've been doing for fifty years.

My problem isn't what Trump is doing, but instead my problem here is Trump blasted Clinton and Obama for how they handled North Korea, and then he turned around and is doing the same exact thing.

What would I want Trump to do? What would make me happy? Pretty much anything other than what we have been doing for the past fifty years. Invite their great leader to Washington DC to meet and set up the ground work to have North Korea open up an embassy there? How about instead of more sanctions we agree that this isn't working, and remove them. How about we invite North Koreans to the US, South Korea, and Europe, to see how the rest of the world lives so they can see how silly their leaders are?

It's just like Cuba. We fucked with Cuba for fifty years and what did it get us? Nothing. At a certain point no one is winning and it's time to turn over a new leaf.

But this is all Trump does. He makes big promises and then either does exactly what we've done in the past, or nothing at all. He has a new TV ad out saying he's made our military stronger.... What? WTF? What has Trump done to make our military stronger? The same ad says he's created millions of jobs - which matches the rate of new jobs the last administration was creating. Same ad says he's made our border stronger.... No, he hasn't changed a damn fucking thing.

The Trump administration is a massive failure. Nine months in and still not a single major piece of legislation....

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote