View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:06 PM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I own a Town House, and the unit I share a wall with is rented by a guy who is the loudest motherfucker ever. He used to play loud, shitty music until I finally told him to stop it. The walls are thick and if I can hear your bass thumpin through the wall, then you're being a dickhead.

The thing that drives me crazy now is the fact that he slams his door when he goes in and out (and he goes in and out a lot) and he runs up and down his stairs (it's all hardwood floor) while wearing workboots. It's like living next door to bigfoot and it's driving me crazy.

My wife has had to restrain me from going over there multiple times, to keep me from starting a war with him. The owner is apparently going to move in once they sell the house they currently live in, and it's a nice old couple. I can't wait for them to move in because something may get ugly if this fucker doesn't stop being an asshole oblivious to how much noise he makes. Noise goes with him wherever he goes. He talks on his cellphone loudly when he goes out to the dumpster or to check his mail. He flaps his gums on his back deck while barbecuing so I have to keep my windows shut so I don't have to hear his inane conversations which literally can be just him talking for 45 minutes straight without taking a breath. His Jeep Cherokee has a bad muffler and he goes to work at 5 am so his car wakes me up at that time if the window is open. The guy has a gold medalist talent for making noise. It's what he does. I want to kill him.

I've already called the old couple and told them I'm done with the guy who rents their townhome.

I feel your pain I have a scream talking neighbor cunt here across the building from me

It went insane and kept on going until the Police had to come and calm it down once
THIS is what we get for giving them free food free rent free drugs free drug money etc
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote