View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:09 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
severe case of 'the victim', and just blatant lies/distortion, along with most likely truly believing he is doing neither. No time for the bloke and wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but like I said before... his buddies should be stepping up to the plate here.

"One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives." so it's not like anyone should be sitting on their high horse, you are 3 times more likely to go through a mental illness as to get diabetes. Another fun fact:

an average of 6 million people in the United States will break a bone each year... and yet...

Every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or 18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.

Far more common than most realise, and chances are someone you (as in everyone on this board) has suffered a mental disorder at some point in their lives. May seem like fun & games to give shit to bladey in return for being surely the most annoying poster currently on gfy, but meh.. you have to be a bit 'quirky' to put it politely, to be doing what we do... insane hours, lower human interaction than most, keyboard warrior syndrome, and desensitized to most shit others baulk at. Fine lines between high horses, being patronising, and saying in all honesty 'mate, you are fucking nuts', but yep... bladey is fucking nuts for sure. Honestly hope he can look back on this in 5 years and just laugh and say wtf. Meantime, the judgemental side of me wishes he'd just fuck off.
Great post, I think it's all too easy to just assume Blade is mentally in control with his paranoid trolling, incessant lying and constantly doing what he accuses others of. However, when you realize he's most likely suffering from mental illness, he may not be aware of his hypocritical actions and his mind will always paint himself as the victim in any situation.

I hope he can get on some medication and level out, but I have a feeling he'll be banned before any of that happens. Can't wait to see what fake nick he'll come back as.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote