View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:17 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
The fact is we have a troll on GFY with multiple fake hate nics.

Whenever one gets banned GFY has a day of DDOS attacks. 13 fakes have been banned this year. Everytime one is banned another fake takes it place and does the same abuse on the same non alt-right members of GFY.

This is why AVN's GFY platform is a ghost town of industry business posters who've left for other adult boards.

I think the fake nic troll will be surprised when AVN rejects DailyStormer.com users here & finally cracks the whip. I'm confident they don't want the publicity of housing he new DailyStormer.com which is what the trolls goal is. Push out all adult industry folks with attacks, hate & racist posts (almost accomplished) and then invite all his DsilyStormer.com buddies over to to make their new hate Utopia. Not gonna happen. If anything this domain will end up just like dailystormer.com and I'm confident AVN media Network Inc won't let that happen.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote