Old 09-05-2017, 06:10 AM  
OY
Industry Pioneer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFurry View Post
I checked again, MPA3 doesn't miss as much as I remembered, sorry

But some things it does seem to miss:
- detailed member information on each transaction - member & transaction ID (for identification & keeping track of lifetime value in our own system), exact time (hour:minutes:seconds), full transaction history (the time of the first join and each rebill), country, biller, package/subscription type
- nested stats breakdowns - eg. I breakdown by site first, but then I want to break down only that single site by campaign
- affiliate S2S postbacks on transactions
- add manual bonus to affiliates - when some affiliate program had some issue, they were unable to add the extra money to the MPA3 affiliate account (NATS has this option, called manual invoice)

This could be just a sponsor I checked, but these didn't seem to work well there:
- breakdown by continent/country - showed Unknown for all clicks
- payment history - no payouts shown there, NATS also shows unstored/carried over sum
Pardon late reply. Let me break it down here:

"- detailed member information on each transaction - member & transaction ID (for identification & keeping track of lifetime value in our own system), exact time (hour:minutes:seconds), full transaction history (the time of the first join and each rebill), country, biller, package/subscription type"

Answer: Via admin, open "edit members" and view all transactions under the table "Transactions History"
In the latest version of MPA3 we save timestamp for all transactions, and you can easily extract date, hours, minutes, seconds. We keep country and ALL transaction history of the member with the transaction type. All of this is for ADMIN of the program. For Affiliates we show sales, clicks, etc.

"- nested stats breakdowns - eg. I breakdown by site first, but then I want to break down only that single site by campaign"

Answer: Yes, MPA3 does that.

"- affiliate S2S postbacks on transactions"

Answer: We do miss that in the general version of MPA3. Some clients have added it as a custom solution.

"- add manual bonus to affiliates - when some affiliate program had some issue, they were unable to add the extra money to the MPA3 affiliate account (NATS has this option, called manual invoice)"

Answer: Yes, this is in MPA3. Admin can decide to use it, or not.

"- breakdown by continent/country - showed Unknown for all clicks"

Answer: This option can be turned on/off by sponsor. I would request it, if being an affiliate. Of if sponsor, just turn it on.

"- payment history - no payouts shown there, NATS also shows unstored/carried over sum"

Answer: Not sure exactly what you mean with "unstored/carried - MPA3 does show already generated payouts to the affiliates.

Outsourcing With A Norwegian Twist - NordBits - Inquire within!
OY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote