View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 05:46 AM  
druid66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
even when there is a little bit truth in that and the history and circumstances what lead to 2nd worldwar is not 100% correct (because victors are writing the history) you can not use that to excuse a personality like hitler.

he was stupid, racist and he was the biggest mass murder in human history. there is no excuse for hitler.

he used the situation, he used the education deficits and he suggested the uneducated their enemies and that they have all rights to hate them.

he was an early trump but next to stupidy and under education he had a much more powerful helper - pure hunger !
Hi Tommy, long time no talk ;)
actually i believe that Hitler was a preschool kid when compared to Stalin or Mao.
1. Mao
2. Stalin
3. Hitler
he's 3rd with death toll 12 mlns where Mao and Stalin fights for 1st place with 20+ to 76 mln (depends on sources).
i believe Hitler is good boy to beat because it's convenient from many reasons (some i don't wanna mention here to not start shitstorm) but no, he was not baddest, not even close.
and yes as a pole from Poland i hope they all rot in hell but number one for me is stalin, he was incredible motherfucker and my grandad hated him and he knows his works from battlefields directly.