View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 05:13 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
HAHA You are arguing with a known doorknob.
Indeed - I am the fool.

However I find his version of holocaust denial particularly abhorrent.

I kind of respect the neo-Nazi who glorifies Hitler and the final solution, and has the courage to say what he really thinks.

I certainly dont agree with them, but there is a type of honestly in declaring what you really think even if it makes you unpopular.

However the slimeballs who want to chip away at the facts, reduce the numbers, blame typhoid, blame the Jews for the Holocaust industry etc etc. These people are vile because they want to excuse what their heros did by diminishing their crimes, or by declaring that the crimes were not even committed and that the Nazis were actually misunderstood and "fine people".

The fuckwad WHP I put in the worst category though, below the scum that want to excuse and deny industrialised murder. He denies the holocaust because he is an internet conspiracy/lizzard man/Icke fruitcake. He calls himself a free thinker but he gets his "research" from neo-nazi websites.

This is the ultimate insult to the memory of the millions killed by the Nazis.