View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 07:31 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
There's more than enough good shit on Netflix to get rid of everything else and just use Netflix. I used to hate it until they started going all in with their original shows. There's too much to watch -- you just don't look heard enough. You don't even have to look that hard really, maybe you're just one of those people who finds joy in nothing. It's pretty obvious that's the case anyway, based on your shitty opinions on politics. They should make a Netflix just for you...it'll be skinheads quashing kittens with their jackboots and you'll beat your meat to it all day.
There's more than enough shit that wasn't good enough for the theaters. Or that didn't make enough at the theaters to pay for production. Years old series'. Or documentaries. Shit just like the OP posted. As far as their own content. I burnt through the new season of Narcos in 3 days. It's the same way with cable which I got rid of over a year ago.. I've never been much of a series watcher. Now that you can watch in succession I watch them but I'll generally wait until multiple seasons are released so I don't have to wait around until next year to find out what happens. Which is why I say Ill probably dump it for a year or 2 and come back for entertainment down the road.