View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 12:03 AM  
menxzy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Models are sending these notices and they do not even understand the concept of affiliate marketing...

Is your site a whitelabel?
If chaturbate is allow to hotlinking. then false notice must be serious problems. we are spent much money and time to build website, seo and social media. i lost keywords ranking because this dmca.
I dont use whitelabel, i use roboscripts but dont save images from chaturbate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
What website? I searched lumen for menx.xyz and it came up with nothing.

my site just small. i give example for big website megacams.me
or you can check an example here :
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/14756686#

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Where you se they are index in google? or maybe to be clear - you know how to check it?
no. i just type some keywords (sex cams) .. and found that website livefreecamx.com on page 1. so i visit the website.
i dont know how to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Ok but I also check some of my domains and I some of it is reported about sharing video content with i never do . Is anybody from chaturbate / bonga who can give us a explanation - for few of my domains this database is pure shit. With I think is just a random copy and paste urls and nothing more.

Obviously I know how DMCA work (I use it myself few times) and this is not a easy story - well maybe for big brands it is.
Agree.. we waiting chaturbate to explain about this condition. its not stealth content, because we just hotlinking image and iframe.
I got reported too for xxx.com/category/couple/ . this not exact models url.
menxzy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote