View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 11:37 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFCash View Post
why in the fuck would you start another thread to warn about a thread that won't be anywhere close to each other 2 or 3 weeks from now ???

Very confusing, I would suggest that you put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard while your not thinking well

Next time you have an issue with something, post it in the same fucking thread that you had an issue with. This place is call gofuckyourself for a reason, no one will care if you rag on the guy
The title in this thread title is an exact match to the thread title I am warning about.

I started a new thread about it (in addition to ragging on the guy in the original thread) because people do not always read the thread before going to the site in question. My post in that thread is down 5 or 6 posts so it would be kind of like saying "Hey, watch that step" right after someone tripped over the fucking step.

What I should have done was mention the web site name of "sleekdong..." whatever in this thread.

My apologies.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote