rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amber S. Modeling Nude And Spreading Apart Her Butthole - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Amber S. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Height: 5' 5
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming - Hardcore & Softcore
Videos: 2 High Definition Nude Modeling / Handjob Videos + More Coming!

My name is Amber S. and I am 21 years old. I wanted to drive down the coast and take a little trip to check out some
schools because I want to work in the medical field as a nurse one day. There is not so much to do back home in
Maryland, so I made up my mind to have a good time when I get to Florida, and that's exactly what I am doing too!
When Ray (the photographer) approached me at the hamburger fat food place, after I had just finished checking out
one of the local college schools, he told me that I had a look that would work well for his modeling website and that he
would like to set up a modeling shoot! I had no idea at the time that he was talking about NUDE modeling! I just told
him that I didn't think I'd be able to do that because I had no experience in modeling.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

But in all honesty, I do remember thinking that it would probably be a fun and naughty thing to do, and I have always been
the type of girl to spontaneously jump into all sorts of different types of situations, so I later changed my mind and told
Ray that I would love to set up a nude modeling shoot! I have never had those types of pictures taken of me before, so it
should be very exciting to see them and to keep them forever! Not to mention, all of the guys out there that will be looking
at them makes my pussy wet! I hope that you guys like my modeling pictures and watch out for stuff from me!

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/big...d-amateur.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote