View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 04:46 PM  
tobedeleted
Pay Per Minute Products

Industry Role:
:mad Dwolla, Cashu, coinpayments, Fucking Hell..

My site uses a site-wallet style setup, like most cam sites. So customers can upload funds any pretty much anyway they want as long as I have the options available to them.

I hate accepting credit cards. The banks screw you, customers screw you, gateway fees, transaction fees, etc. Plus there is practically NO protection as a merchant.

So I thought why not add as many alternative options as possible.. Sounded easy at first but companies like Cashu, Dwolla, coinpayments, bitcoin, etc. make the whole process a major pain in the ass.

Does anyone know of a good non-credit card payment option that is easy? I understand that it is not a great idea for membership sites, but if I have a guy loading 1k+ per week I would like to know those funds are secure..

If someone could make an easy to use, real-time money transfer system that works like a cc without the risks involved we would all see new life in the online commence biz..
tobedeleted is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote