View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 12:09 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
But what Clinton planned was even worse than not building the wall. She wanted to make illegals legal, so encouraging more to come to the US?
is this not part of the history and the US costitution?

who was the first "legal" american who had the right to make others legal and from WHO did he get this right?

you are talking about a nation what would not even exist without legal and illegal immgration. a nation with around 30% of people who where FORCED to immigrate.

if all that is so wrong how could this nation survive ????? how could it become the most powerful nation by doing such big mistakes?

WHAT is the american "culture" you want to safe and secure?
WHERE did it come from ?

you are the same blind as all those other trump supporter what trying to rule the world with no knowledge and no education.
you are the guy in front of the television blaming the football player and you have not even touched a ball in your life.

all what i hear from you i can hear in every pinte after midnight when all are so drunk that they can perfectly run the planet in a 5-minuts strike.
remember that the world is not you or me or anyone else here. the wolrd are 8 billion people with the same right to live here. you are just ONE of them and unfortuantely not the most intelligent.