View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 12:03 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Taxpayers paying for the Wall would be a win for those taxpayers. Ridding the US of millions of low-paid workers, some not paying taxes. Would force a rise in wages, a drop in unemployment and remove millions of Americans from low-wage and unemployment.
Paul

I live in Southern California, but for the 5 years I lived in Australia, I've been a Californian for 27 years.

I've posted links with proof about immigrants etc.

You keep ignoring what people who live here say about "non skilled" immigrants that are the backbone of the agricultural industry in the 3rd largest state in America with a $142 billion agricultural economy.

As much as you like to fantasize, reality is, Americans don't want to stand out in the heat all day and pic fruits and vegetables.

So as evil as you think "unskilled" migrant workers are, they are like the honeybees to California & Texas crops, without migrant workers harvesting and planting, we are fucked.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote