View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 04:21 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
LOL. You really are clueless. This is the real scandal he is investigating. There never was a Russia conspiracy.
It doesn't matter.

With Bill Clinton, they were investing some investment. Eventually they impeached him for lying under oath about having sex with an intern.

This started with one thing.... And because Trump has no political experience AT ALL he allowed it get to this point. So now it is what it is. We'll investigate Trump until we've uncovered every crime he's ever committed.

Do I think there was collusion? In fact, I do. At some level I believe there was some collusion. If there wasn't any collusion, why all of the lies? Why all of the cover up? Why would the future Attorney General lie under oath about meeting with the Russians? Not once, twice? Why did Flynn lie, and why did they cover it up?

Do you really think there was a meeting with six or seven people in Trump Tower while Trump was was in the building and no one mentioned it to Trump? They wouldn't even say something like "We had this silly meeting today that was a complete waste of time"?

Why does Trump Sr say they have no business connections in Russia, while his son says the have an unusually large amount of business with Russia? Why did Trump sell a house in Florida and pull in tens of millions of dollars in profit - during a recession when the value of houses had fallen out of the bottom? What percentage of Trump's condos are owned by Russians?

This isn't even the start of Trump's connections to Russia.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote