View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:09 AM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
Dating sites a Scam ?

I've been thinking lately of opening up some dating sites. In ME/NH/VT its easy to find hundreds if not thousands of lonely women who need sex, companionship, marriage. But looking online what i'm finding are a lot of scam sites. Asiandate.com is a prime example. Thousands of professionally taken pictures of girls who could easily pass as models from 18 up.

To good to be true ? Yes i think so, i signed up with the name Jack T Ripper and my Profile / Bio read something like this. Fat old man 80 years old. A convicted felon having just served 20 years for murder. I am now free and looking for a good obedient woman to wipe my ass, wash / bathe me and cook 4 square meals a day. You will get a roof over your head in a climate that goes from -30F to +100F and for 6 months of the year you will not be able to leave the house because of the snow is so deep.
Drop me an e-mail/message if you are interested.

( any resemblance to Paul Markham or anyone else on GFY is purely coincidental )

Believe it or not within 24 hours i received 120 e-mails from supposed members who wanted everything from marriage to casual sex. If I was interested I should buy 1000 credits for $400.00 (smaller amounts are available) This amount could be used up in less than a week as you are charged for messages phone calls picture etc etc.

What seems to be happening is that women are getting paid to string guys along so that they spend credits of which they get a percentage. Its just another form of income like phone sex. I have since signed up with 5 other sites and have gotten very similar results
(I didn't spend a dime as most give you a few free contacts).

Im wondering how they get away with this and if it's a model that would work in the USA ?

I have done some research and believe that this site and many others are Russian based.
What do you guys think, a good business model or jail time waiting to happen ?
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote