View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 04:52 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
LOL, trolled.
No you piece of shit, you didn't troll me. You were just being the fucking asshole that you always are.

Don't be a godamn fucking coward now too by claiming to trolling me. Own your stupidity at least.

Quote:
you dumb libs have the most selective memory. of course you were not outraged when a liberal mental case just like you shot up some GOP congressmen. & GFY dumb libs cheered for it.
Don't change the subject, like you always do. You LAUGHED at people who DIED TODAY, you piece of shit. What's the matter? Too cowardly to own this too?

Quote:
did you write a note to eric about the dumb libs cheering attempted murder, dumb lib?
No, asshole, I wrote an email asking that you finally be removed, that laughing at tragedy is too far, even for GFY. If Eric isn't going to get rid of you and all your other fake nicks, then I will leave this site and never come back. I have no problem being associated with an adult industry website, but I won't be associated with a hate site.

Quote:
nope. you & duncewire & crock-o-shit cant stand taking the shit you put out. all i did was mirror how you dumb libs reacted when one of yours shot up a baseball field. & look at you.
You're an idiot.

Quote:
please do never post here again. the forum will be better off without 1 liberal nitwit that thinks a coal powered tesla helps fight global warming.
I've said my piece and made my bet. One of us will be leaving GFY. Either I leave of my own free will, or you are banned.

Quote:
dumb shit.h
Fucking coward.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote