View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:31 AM  
TheDynasty
See Signature

Industry Role:
Woman constantly sexually aroused due to rare disorder reveals she begs partner for sex to help ease

She was told it was 'just a sex addiction,' but throughout the years her symptoms became so severe they triggered a panic attack.

She was eventually diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD) in 2013.

She recalled: ?No one ever believed me. I kept saying, ?I need to have sex, I need to orgasm.?

?Between the ages of 15 and 18 I masturbated way more than a normal teenager would."

Victoria said she first noticed there was something wrong with her daughter when she became sexually active.

A young woman who is constantly sexually aroused has revealed she begs her partner for sex every day in a desperate bid to ease her symptoms.

Amanda McLaughlin, 23, has suffered with a rare condition since the age of 13 that make she's feel like she?s about to orgasm .

Woman constantly sexually aroused due to rare disorder reveals she begs partner for sex to help ease symptoms - Mirror Online