View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 01:08 AM  
CrazyMartin
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
What we don't know - and what we can only guess - is the number of members CB already has. Which means already has set a cookie for on any one member's harddrive. If the cookie has been set, it is not "over-written" because the same person came in again from a link you published. If you send them there because of your link, if the cookie is already there, the original referrer gets the new sale.

I've been at this promoting CB since the end of 2013, and I was hardly at the beginning by any measure. I cater to male traffic wanting to watch male broadcasters, where an average night runs around 200 viewers in a room on the first page, with an occasional 1000 in position #1. (lately there has been a weird room from Panama with 2500 viewers! Don't know why, they don't do anything interesting.)

Unlike other sites than manipulate cookies and we loose "lifetime" members through purges or cookie expirations, I truly believe CB is the most honest of the program sponsors out there, and what I earn is truly because of NEW viewers and Broadcasters I send.

Which isn't a lot, but very valued.
but this do not apply to whitelabel, right?
CrazyMartin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote