View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:06 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
noooo that is EXACTLY NOT what I mean. THIS is the US-way of fixing things since centuries and it has come to itīs limit.

the solution is also not done with one strike. there are many different problems what are causing this situation.

one of the major problems in USA (and here i agree with you) is the healthcare system what is not only making people poor it also makes them sick and unable to work.
every second American suffers from a chronic illness and that because precaution is too expensive and not obligate.

the second problem is that you can not destroy the countries of potential buyers and than complain that they do not buy but come into your country to survive.

look this:

every single of this bombs cost up to 200.000 dollar and WHO pays them?
HOW do they help the economy ? how can they produce potential buyers?

next thing is that trump still believes that oil and gas and coal will be the medium to have power over the world. he missed to jump into the alternative energies. what makes all those wars senseless and throws america in the position of a buyer and not in a position of a professional producer of this worldwide strongest growing market.

america slept in the past centuries because the lobby does not want changes. they want to keep their good lifes without changing anything.
and as long as they can do that there will not be a change til the country is completely bankrupt. and now america have a leader who is the worst of them.
so nothing will change - the rich will become richer and the poor become poorer.
and if you throw the illegal out of the country it will be worse because that will effect the prices - this prices the poor have to pay same as the rich. and guess who will be hurt more.
I agree with you. Every attempt by the West to bring some sort of order in the ME has failed. They tried to punish Afghanistan then giver it a democracy. the same with all those countries, they should pull out of the ME and allow tyrants to rule. It would save a lot of time, lives and money.

With Afghanistan, they had to do something. After arming the Mujahideen they started to bomb the US, ending in 9/11. After they kick out Saddam the country was worse than before. Same with Libya and now it's Syrias turn.

The idea the fight is against the US is stupid. It's a fight against other Muslims, Sunni against Shia and Shia against Sunni. Then we have tribal allegiances.

We should pull out of all involvement in the ME, including Israel until it civilises itself.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote