View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 12:24 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Immigrants are a good thing for our aging population, and they'll need work. I think only taking in highly skilled, and displacing our skilled workforce, could be a mistake. I think we should have a set number of unskilled that can immigrate if they have jobs already setup like at meat packing companies, sewage treatment plants, garbage pickup, etc.
but thatīs the point. WHY do western country urgently seek high skilled workers ?

answer: because there are not enough own ones !!!

illegal immigrants can not do that job and if they can they do not have to be illegal.

no immigration policy in the whole world is targeting low skilled workers.

we should really make a difference between immigrants and refugees. these are 2 pair of shoes and for the second group we have to blame ourselves that they are existing.

in a country like USA what have this illegals since GENERATIONS in the country it is again something else because the complete local economy is already calculating with them.
the local services would not work anymore and if so the costs for it would go to explode.

how can it mean something positive when costs in the local economy double up?
how can that bring prosperity to normal people ?

if the city park is cleaned by an american worker the city have to get this money from somewhere. and this will be the ordinary tax payer.
if he pays more tax he will buy a cheaper car or instead of buying a new car all 5 years he will buy it all 6 years. what happens now with the worker at the car factory? what happens with the car salesman?

i really think that this illegal workers are meanwhile the base of local pricing. get rid of them and everything will go up 20-30% or more. where shall that money come from?