View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:44 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ction-10-years

About time. Of course, the Democrats will oppose it, it's about protecting American jobs.
You are so ignorant.

I agree we with the immigration proposal.

I had to jump through hoops to get a permanent Visa in Australia, then go through citizenship in year 5. I had to take an English test, verbal and written. Common sense.

None of Trumps proposal applies to refugees. The English requirement does have scenarios where it's waived.

English is the second most popular language in the world. Non English speakers can still get long term Visas, work permits, etc.

I live in Southern California and there have been times commercials have come on TV and it's all in Spanish, that pisses me off. One of the first jobs my son got was at McDonalds, he and his manager we're the only two that spoke English. My kid took 2 years of Japanese as a second language in Australia, he doesn't speak Spanish. It was an awful experience and he quit after a couple months because he felt like they were ridiculing him a lot in Spanish, the manager was often not there to translate.

Trump is an asshole to politicize immigration. When I was in Australia they were going through a big anti American phase so I get how it is from both sides.

Paul's an idiot to politicize immigration and label all Democrats the same, and label us as "against jobs" a complete loser thing to say something typical of Paul's recent narrow mindedness.

With Paul, a foreigner, "everything Trump good, not Trump bad" stupid
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote