View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:30 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
no. your point was to try & prove me wrong, which you failed to do. you didnt make your corporate welfare comment as a general point. you responded to my post by quoting it, & smugly told me to do my research. So STFU & stop kidding yourself.

& then you feel the need to qualify yourself as independent by putting forth some viewpoints i have never seen you write. You never stuck up for me when i attack illegal immigrantion & dumb libs troll me on it. You dont say anything. You dont make any threads supporting any trump positions. you never spoke out against liberals shooting up baseball fields, egging trump women. but here, all of a sudden, you're a moderate.

nigga please. you are just a left wing troll. end of message.

First, I have made statements defending and talking about things I mentioned in this thread several times in the past. I'm not going to waste my time searching for them. For a while, I thought you were just a troll having fun pissing people off on GFY. It is GFY after all, however, I always had a sinking suspicion you might actually be an asshole and this wasn't just some fun little hobby. Then you made the post comparing liberals to people with Down Syndrome. I happen to have a very close friend, a friend I have known since I was 10 years old, who has a child who has Down Syndrome. I get a little defensive when I see people talking down about those afflicted with Down Syndrome. At that point I realized full and well you were an asshole. So, in the past, I haven't defended you because I had a sinking suspicion you were a shitty person and recently that suspicion was confirmed.

From here on I will just choose not to reply to your posts/threads.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote