View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:05 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Actually, my point was, as I said, that most big companies get free money or some kind of aid from the government. Did Microsoft need the $300 million they have gotten so succeed? Likely, no, but they certainly didn't turn it down and it did something to help them either grow their business or increase their profits.

There have been a few different right wing things I have agreed with recently and I have said so. I am fine with the Muslim ban. I would like to see it refined and expanded as it doesn't include Saudi Arabia which is one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism yet our leaders line up to suck their cocks. I am fine with tougher immigration and getting rid of illegals. I think the wall will either never be built or if built will end up likely being a waste of money that doesn't really help much.

You are free to think whatever you want about me.
no. your point was to try & prove me wrong, which you failed to do. you didnt make your corporate welfare comment as a general point. you responded to my post by quoting it, & smugly told me to do my research. So STFU & stop kidding yourself.

& then you feel the need to qualify yourself as independent by putting forth some viewpoints i have never seen you write. You never stuck up for me when i attack illegal immigrantion & dumb libs troll me on it. You dont say anything. You dont make any threads supporting any trump positions. you never spoke out against liberals shooting up baseball fields, egging trump women. but here, all of a sudden, you're a moderate.

nigga please. you are just a left wing troll. end of message.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote