View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:34 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I guess my point was that there are very few big companies in this country that haven't gotten some kind of government handouts. Some get more than others.
no kane. your objective was to try & prove me wrong. this is your GFY modus operendi...tear down anything you read from the right. Sometimes you catch ace pimp, or me, on a bad angle. Today, you failed. my point that innovations dont require govt funding was spot on. your retort missed its mark.

you & newnick & steve rupe. the 3 of you feign this independence. but all you do is critique & attack anyone that puts out a right wing idea on this forum. you make no threads, take no stands. just a critic. like the movie critics.

bottom line is that congress is cutting funding to liberal advocacy, disguised as innovations. but in reality, economically non-viable. or else venture capitalists would fund it, like they did facebook. but thinkprogress just puts out bullshit propaganda, that makes dumb sheep like mark prince think cutting funding for liberal free money is terrible. & the dumb sheep cry, here on GFY.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote