View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:03 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Do you know what Kobe Beef is and how much it costs in Japan. This is all about Japanese farm protectionism.

The only beef I have personally eaten that was imported was canned corned beef. The canned imported beef comes from Brazil now. Argentine canned corned beef disappeared from store shelves 2 years ago here.

NEWS: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/w...ed-states.html
FRESH beef imports to the US from Brazil are suspended for reason of sanitation concerns.

All the fresh meat I buy is from the USA. This is in a normal commercial grocery store's meat counter. There is a lot of imported frozen fish. I buy Chinese Wild Caught Salmon that comes frozen -- that has always been good here (Kroger). Other pond raised fish from China and Asia are not very good tasting. I do get tilapia -- high grade from a commercial restaurant supply house here (open to the public also) that is actually good fish but it costs twice the price as the crap at Aldis does -- their talipia tastes like the pond fish are fed grease renderings and have to eat their own shit for roughage ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote