View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 09:56 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Well, we don't really need any kangaroo meat or dingoes at this moment.
Actually all jokes aside you probably got some roo meat, its used in dog and cat foods a lot, its not bad to eat either certainly more healthy for you than beef. Taste is more like a gamy venison.

And just in case you don't understand my post, under the TTP trade deal America was making more from Australia, than we were making from you, cancelling it as Trump did has a zero effect on Aus, because we just sell more of the same product to China. The long term effect is the American farmers and what ever selling their products to Australia got screwed, no more trade agreement with here. Trump has said he will renegotiate it at some time, I don't think its entered American heads, the deals have already been done with China.. there's nothing to trade with you now... Unless of course you want to pay more.. And don't forget the past TTP took 7 years to finalize. Trump fucked the USA over forever on that, China was waiting with cheque book in hand for it to happen.

Its not all doom and gloom, I fully expect China to have a huge social revolution at some time. Just understand its not the USA's call any more.. Its China's.

TTP was designed to make Pacific nations, dependant on the USA not China.
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote