View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 05:23 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
You might want to research just which of those companies you mention have gotten government handouts in a variety of forms before marrying yourself to them as an example of the government not helping them.

For example, since 2004 Microsoft has received somewhere in the area of $300 million in various forms of government aid.
LOL you're coming at me with 2004? yes kane, huge companies of all kinds get corporate welfare pork barrels. that wasnt my point...

you might wanna research just when microsoft was founded & how much govt handouts they needed when it was a start up.

same with apple. facebook.

let me know when you find the govt giving zuckerberg billions to start facebook. & facebook being unable to survive without it...

isnt it magical when innovation happens without govt welfare checks? dumb libs talk like innovation can't happen without free taxpayer money. thats all liberals know...spend spend spend the taxpayer dollar on liberal causes, no matter the economic viability.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote