View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 09:19 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Trump pulled out of TTP with Australia.. and US has a trade SURPLUS with Australia..

work that one out.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c6021.html

Talk about someone intent on FUCKING your country over.. Its ok from the Aussie side though we have already switched to China, along with basically every other pacific nation... meanwhile USA don't even have a policy being discussed to replace it.

China to add 850 Million to its middle class in the next 20 years...

The killer fact about the Chinese middle class

basically 3 more Americas coming in to play

No one.. no one needs USA no more and all Trump is doing is expediting that process. Well actually he's already fucked it, there's no going back now.

The Obama policies were designed to slow that growth, future proofing the USA... and that's all been/ being undone.

Trump has not only screwed the USA now, he's screwing it for generations, and with the raise of China.. that's it done and dusted game over.

better wake up to that.

BTW I like America I'd much rather a future with them than without

But that's been Fucked totally by Donald Trump, I just hope he doesn't push another arms race, because China will certainly win that. More people, more money and more intellect.

Lets fast forward 10 years and say China and USA go to war and the USA calls on its allies to help. Unfortunately that's not going to be pacific countries nor Europe because by then. China will be our biggest trading partner. And China is very complacent at bitch slapping trading partners for not toeing the line. So we would just have to sit back and watch it unfold.
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote