View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 04:42 AM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
I only have to miss one dose and I am a wreck - The thing is they really work well for me - I used to spend 6 months out the year under a section on a locked ward - Only had one admission in the 20 years I have been taking them - That was because I tried to come off them about 5 years ago, big mistake - The pros really do outweigh the cons...
Well nitwit was insane probably worse than that due to her thyroid being broken. Imagine that, a skinny little Italian bitch with a broken thyroid. Who knew. I can probably tell you more about thyroids now than most endocrinologists by now FFS. What a mess

I'm glad you're doing fine - you're not so bad, I don't know why I initially thought you sucked

It's funny how nitwit had thyroid problems all her life and they put her on massive doses of every brain medication known to man for YEARS AND YEARS and then I come along, a complete non doctor, find out what ailed her mother and BAM I realize that she was treated for brain being broken while ignoring her REAL ISSUE THE WHOLE TIME
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote