View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:09 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
I saw that on the news earlier. She seemed psychotic, saying "I don't care" after killing her sister. Driving while drunk and killing her sister didn't seem to shake her up. She wasn't that drunk as her speech was clear and she had the mindset to keep filming.

Involuntary manslaughter seems appropriate. Yet, I feel her own guilty conscience for killing her sister is punishment. Make her work to pay for the funeral. Make her lecture at schools across the USA on the danger of drinking and driving but make her pay for the bus trip.

Social media nailed her. Others would have waited, called the police and said a car cut them off, causing the accident.
She's a severely fucked up girl. Singing throwing gang signs to rap while live streaming with underage passengers not seatbelted. Taking selfie video with her dead sister. She wasn't raised right and clearly is fucked up in the head no sympathy for her.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote