View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:37 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
No one will buy a Ferrari just to be slower and outdated. You can get all excited but they are dinosaurs just waiting to go extinct.

What is so weird, is this is a movement that the Republicans could wholeheartedly endorse. An American made car that reduces the need for foreign oil. Nope, a true conservative will resist all change. Lol. Just amazing.
I love the Tesla...but get real: Elon Musk is the most heavily subsidized man in America lol
Hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money.
I'm pretty sure that Henry Ford didn't need govt. help when he started. (and back then the Federal Govt. knew that their job was to NOT be involved in private business anyway and wouldn't have handed out money to Ford).

Also the United States is no longer dependent on "Foreign Oil". We are now EXPORTING oil.
You know...Fracking...that thing that snowflakes wept about for years?
That already made us energy independent. And we are about to become even MORE of a powerhouse in the energy market thanks to the laws that President Trump signed a few weeks ago during "Energy Week".

I'm sure you didn't hear about it because the mainstream media didn't report it at all. They were too busy talking about Russia.
But I watched the ceremony live on television and listened to the different speeches given at the ceremony.
It was the beginning of an energy revolution in the U.S. that literally changed our energy situation overnight.

Having said all of that: I'm still a big fan of Tesla and do believe that electric cars may be a short term big deal.
I'm still kinda thinking that there is some sort of even better technology that is being cooked up somewhere that will replace both gas and electric cars.