Thread: Body shaming
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:03 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hi Devious Angel,

My company used to run cam studios. We had some drop-dead georgous models, some amateurs, some BBW's and a few other niches. I saw all kinds of things, including body shaming of the worst kind, to ALL of the models.

One day I decided to call one of the customers by phone while he was doing this. It was a really interesting call.

First, he apologized because he didn't want to lose his account. I brushed that aside though and tried to get into his head. My main question to him was "Why", which I asked in various, calm ways.

His answers started with "She was mean to me" (She wasn't), to "She didn't do what I wanted her to do, that one time, last month...(mumble mumble)" (He never took her to private chat).

Eventually his excuses gave way to the real truths:

- He loved her
- He wanted her for himself
- He wanted to meet her.
- His wife left him (and he now hates all women)
- He can't meet women because he is socially awkward.
- He feels shame.
- Etc...

There's more, but you get the idea. I talked to this guy for about 40 minutes and it was really interesting. The guy was in pain, and didn't understand why.

When I asked him "If you like this model, why are you trying to hurt her?", the guy actually started crying, and couldn't answer the question.

I think that men who like cams and cam girls fall into several categories. Some understand that its entertainment, pay for some thrills, then leave. They have no intention of changing their lives around beyond 20 minutes of jerk-off fun.

Smart Cam Girls know though that the real money is with the whales, and that they capture the whales by creating very personal relationships, hinting at a personal meeting one day. Toying with emotions can result in a huge payoff for the model, but devastation for the client.

I'm sorry to hear you were body shamed, but I think the best thing you can do is to just ignore it. You are who you are and your body is your body. Your clients like you enough to pay you for the privilege of spending time with you via webcam, and that's awesome. Enjoy that, and ignore the rest.
Sounds like people dont know even know why they are aggressive in the first place.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote