View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:20 AM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMikey View Post
You might be able to recover some $$ by getting a police report like the companies you contacted suggested. It shouldn't matter that you are in a different country, the only catch might be you would likely have to get the police report translated to English, which shouldn't be too expensive.

Other than that option, you are probably shit out of luck, chalk it up to experience, and move on. What happened to you is a known risk with these companies, be happy that you got fucked out of only few hundred bucks, it could have been way worse.
Yap, indeed... lucky i didn't moved all the money to the card. anyway i asked them to chrageback two transaction that was charge more then 40$, so basically it's better for me to pay the fee. they told me they will get back to me with additional instructions... would be funny if they won't charge back the money and only take the fee .

and @xXXtesy10, damn you ruined the post