View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 05:09 AM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
Well now i'm really can't understand if Paxum are serious or not, or even know what they offering. One of the purchase was made from a big company in europe. I sent them message explaining what happened as suggest by Paxum, and ask them to refund the money.

The answer they gave me was long, but in short they said: "We are not able to refund the charge for you, because the transaction was verified with a 3DS authorisation, which shifts the liability to your bank for this charge."

So i send Paxum this message and asked what should i do next, should i just open chargeback? the answer they gave me was: "Regarding the merchant's reply, the bank does not offer 3D Secure for the Paxum MasterCard."

So i immediately emailed the company to ask them to check again, they must check the wrong transaction, and the last email from them was: "The 3D Secure process was required by our systems for certain transactions, and was definitely completed for your charge. Our payments team have confirmed which transaction this was, matching the last digits of your card number with the date and amount of the charge, and have confirmed that the 3D Secure process was completed before the booking was made."

Sent it to Paxum and still waiting for a reply from anyone there...