View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:50 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
I'm in complete agreement on solar panels in the desert. And no...Musk isn't the first to talk about that.
That concept of 100 miles of solar panels out here in the desert has been around for a long time.

Matter of fact, back when Bush and Obama did their dueling "bail outs"... I brought that up on GFY, as I had read an article on it a couple of years before.

I think solar is great. But Pres. Obama punished the traditional energy providers in order to artificially raise the price of fossil fuels so that his buddies in Green Energy could make fortunes (and be handed billions of dollars of taxpayer money).

That kind of shit is heartless and un-American.
Families were already struggling to make ends meet...and the brilliant idea of Obama was to raise the price of fuel.
That drives up the price of everything.

So hard working people now had to spend more money to go to work, to buy groceries and clothing, to heat and cool their homes...all so Obama's Green Energy cronies could get filthy rich.

And then he slapped extra costs on people by forcing them to buy fucking health insurance on top of higher costs for fuel.

It's only a surprise to snowflakes that Trump easily won and that Democrats are out of power nationwide.

I've said it before...the Democrat Party needs to drop all this special interest, extreme left, communist bullshit and get back to being the champion of the working man and woman.
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote